Are you tired of wearing all the hats? Would you like to have your marketing done for you? Has keeping up with laws and regulations, various vendors, taxes, etc. been exhausting? Ready to let someone else pay the bills? If you are a Licensed Therapist (LMFT or LCSW), then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Illuminating Psychological Services is looking for a Full-time Licensed Clinical Therapist that wants to be a part of a nurturing environment with flexibility and collaboration. Our private practice wants to create a team that not only helps others but helps each other grow!
Therapist Job Responsibilities:
• Establish positive, trusting rapport with patients.
• Diagnose and treat mental health disorders.
• Create individualized treatment plans according to patient needs and circumstances.
• Meet with patients regularly to provide counseling, treatment and adjust treatment plans, as
• Conduct ongoing assessments of patient progress.
• Involve and advise family members when appropriate.
• Maintain thorough and timely records of patient meetings and progress.
• Follow all safety protocols and maintains client confidentiality.
• Contribute to practice by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Offices are available for face to face sessions and we offer some virtual sessions.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Ability to build rapport quickly • Receptive to Guidance and Instruction
• Detail oriented
• Ability to communicate with compassion and empathy
• Strong ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
• Strong work ethic
• A heart for people
Education and Licensing Requirements:
• Master’s degree (MFT, MSW).
• Licensed in the state of California as: LMFT, LCSW
If you would like to be part of a warm, friendly atmosphere that believes in focusing on diversity and Anti-Racism, send us your CV right away so we can discuss the potential of working together in the near future. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Send your CURRENT CV by clicking below!
The Illuminating Psychological Services Team